Thursday, April 2, 2015

Emotion

Hey, you.

I don't know exactly how I feel. I don't understand how am I supposed to feel.
The Brain wants me to get rid of you because, come on let's face it, it's illogical to keep something that as thin as a mist. One blow should be enough to make it disappear.

"But it's there.. it's exist," whispers the Heart. Or emotion. Or ego. Or just satan that continuously wishes me to keep doing the things that actually destroy my faith.

It is said that "you should never feel sorry for your feeling", but it's just inappropriate and I want you to have my apology for having an occupied mind with nonsense thoughts.

Can't you just leave?
Can't you just stay?
Please don't be in between.

"That is yours to decide, actually.." says the Heart.

"It's just a satisfaction. Don't blame yourself for that. You may mistaken it as romantic feeling, but it's not."

"You will be alright. Everything will be fine."

The wise and tender Heart shows a mercy this time. The logical Brain completely agrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment