Thursday, September 22, 2016

Current Addiction: Grace Vanderwaal's Original Songs

Have y'all heard about Grace Vanderwaal?

If you haven't, please spare your two minutes to see her sing. She's the current winner of the America's Got Talent. My, she's incredibly talented. 12 years-old girl with a unique voice who writes her own song and sing it while playing ukulele. I mean, just watch:


She sang her originals through out the competition. And I LOVE all of them. Sweet and simple from the everyday life of a teenager.


Simon said she's the next Taylor Swift. Well yes in term of "famous", but I think Grace's voice is one of a kind. Although I know that Taylor Swift writes her own song as well, but I hope Grace's unique songs won't be stories about how-I-got-to-know-this-boy-and-he-dumped-me-and-boy-I-hate-him.



Isn't she cute as a button?


And now, you have heard about Grace Vanderwaal. The more you know!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment