Sunday, October 23, 2016

Honest

Gw kadang takut untuk nulis karena berpikir orang bakal gak suka dengan apa yang gw tulis. To think that they will not be impressed with my life. Padahal gw pengennya apa yang gw tampilkan berkesan untuk orang lain. Yea, I'm a people-oriented person. I'm a "yes" person. Instead of having an argument, I just nod and silent most of the time. Well, grumpy in the inside actually, holding grudge. I know I have so much negative attitudes right now. Anti social, procrastinate A LOT, not getting works done (yet). My motivation is like going very, very south. Dropping to minus forty. I guess there's nothing exciting happen in my life so I feel flat and empty.

Again, if I look around, I hate myself. I hate that everybody's going somewhere. I know this is a phase, probably the lowest mood so far in this 27 years of life. Well, not as desperate as 2012 I guess, the job-seeking time. I started to feel this after my birthday last August. What happen to me?

I hate to show you that I'm too far from perfect. I hate that this makes you feel better because I'm miserable and you're not. But, my sanity is more important than your opinion. So I'm trying not to give a f*** about it.

I'm no angel.

Kalau kata awkarin, "kelansemuasucihakupenuhdosaah"

No comments:

Post a Comment