Saturday, February 4, 2012

My Oasis Ends

Hello, again.


I should be writing a motivation letter, but I'm writing a blog instead. I just want to tell you that.. that.. my BLCI conversation class is over already *sobbing*. It was really a short time but I was having fun in it. Not a single second I got bored. Even when Mel was examining our essay, I found it's very broadening my knowledge. Whenever I get a criticize or have my tasks corrected, I feel low and stupid, but not in this conversation class.


Thank you, Mel, for teaching us--the foolishly-awkward-students--and thank you for being British. A bit fishy, but, come on, before that I had never talked to someone British--have you? Moreover, I am obsessed with everything British. :p


Left to right: Adit, Zulfa, Mel, me, Ryan. Took a photo after the speaking test last Thursday.


Thank you guys, it has been a pleasure! ;)


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment