Thursday, May 12, 2011

How Do You Do?

Hi, I'm sorry I haven't wrote anything since second day of May. Actually there are lot of things happened to me couple of weeks lately. It's about future--dreams that I have to chase. About connecting what I'm doing now in my college with the future life. About doubt and unsure thoughts, and how I'll make the decision. Life is being so complicated these times. Then, I should not standing still, but walk the way God guides me, with the best I can do. Hopefully.


And lately, I'm into cooking now. I usually use the ingredients available at home, then I'll find the recipes on the internet. Three days ago I made a Teriyaki Tofu Steak, yaay! It was not bad, good actually, hehe. Well yeah, actually the tofus are over-cooked, and yes it's singed. But it's still delicious anyway, served with boiled potatoes and teriyaki sauce. Nyaam! :)

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment