Friday, August 10, 2012

The Good Mood Rises

Hello.
Yes, I know. It's been a while. My posts were mostly my set from Polyvore which is confusing for some reader. "What reader? I don't even care whether you blog or not," maybe some of you say so. Okay *meme okay-guy

Well, anyway. During my hiatus, I didn't discover drug for HIV nor I found some new species on Mars. No. I just went to the Netherlands, visited my sister and her little family. It was on June 20 until July 20. People may think that I went so-called Euro Trip, means visiting at least 3 EU countries. That's very common among my friends who study in Europe. Italy, Belgium, and France are among the most popular destination beside the Netherlands. But no, I didn't do the Euro Trip. I just went to France, Paris to be exact.

Full story of my trip?
Well maybe some other time because it is very late and I have to sleep otherwise I can't get up for sahur.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment