Friday, October 16, 2015

Family Goal

Hi!

You fellow 9gagers must have known a GIF that shown an over enthusiastic girl who breaks a glass plate (I don't know, is it a glass?) when she and her family are celebrating new year. I was surprised and I thought she was really that hyper active and the parents were really astonished of her daughter's act.


Turns out it's staged for their Vine video. Again, I found this from someone's shared link in Facebook (I didn't even care remember who shared this, lol). They called themselves Eh Bee Family, and they're all that comical and amusing. Check out their Vine compilation:



As you see, I think the mastermind of these acts is the father. I mean, just look at that face :)). Good thing that he got a wife and kids who are as humorous as he is. And I love how they are cooperated with each other. A wonderful funny family coming to my bucket list!

Cheerio!

1 comment: