Sunday, October 25, 2015

Hormone Talking

I've been so quiet lately. I rarely talk, even with my family. In that case, I'm not the type of person who easily talk about everything with my family. I know what you are thinking, "family is everything, you should be close to them, emotionally". Well, apparently I don't. Kinda sad and feel different. Well, I've been a different pattern since I was born so I guess it lasts til today. Probably not succeeded (yet) like my two sisters. I'm a mess: a 26 years old girl who still live in her parents house, work in a "questionable place", no decent guy attached to her life (which is also questionable), and still struggling on to get her ass out to study abroad (um, yeah, this is questionable too).

Bitter, I know. I do feel lonely but sometimes I like it this way. I keep life updates, plans, and feels to myself. This is why I blog, honestly. I am talking to myself right now. For you who read it, thank you, you are very kind to reach this sentence.

I probably have to strengthen my faith. Talk to Allah. Pray properly. Because by remembering Him, one will find peace.. is that right? Is it the hormone talking? Yes, it is time of the month, by the way.

Thanks to science, I have a explanation why I am so silent. It's called an introvert (sarcasm). I've taken several psychology tests and the result were similar. The word 'introvert' occurred most of the time. I'd like to elaborate it on my own words, but I feel like I'm emotionally exhausted so if I proceed, it'll be a long babbling.

So, hopefully this helps:
'




Cheers?

No comments:

Post a Comment