Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Way Back Into Love

Yang namanya pacaran emang ga jauh-jauh dari ribut-baikan-ribut-baikan :p
Ga jauh-jauh dari sifat labil dan egois. 
What I'm going to write now is my message to him after we clear all the problems and get our relationship better. I don't declare myself is stable now for what I write may be such-an-unstable-teenage-feeling. :p


There's always a way back for us come back. That's the thing I love the most from you.
We've been together for 2 years and 6 months, like you said, it wasn't a short time. It was a long rocky road.
We've been through hills, cliffs, but we also had sunrise's bathing us with warmth.
We've been through emotions, ups and downs.


Months ago we covered with doubts and misbeliefs. But do you know? There's always a love in it. Tiny, but it does exist.
And that love grows as I see you, like this afternoon, when we're holding hands, I just know that you're the one.. a place for me to come back.
I love you :)


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment