Saturday, March 24, 2012

Keep Calm and Go to London

Hello there, ladies and gentlemen.


I have been brushing on Tumblr, I'm so sorry. Tumblr is like my new playground where I can spend all day long without concerning a time. Especially there's the fandom which is brilliant and posts hilarious stuff. Alright, I have said that sometime before.


Well, now. I looked a scholarship info two weeks ago in here, and found a link to the Westminster University, London. I know this is a bit lame--because there's must be millions of similar videos about London--but this is the one I want to share with you.


And excuse me while I'm asdghjjklihw.


But some people say that Westminster University is horrible. I don't know whether this is true or not, I watched tens videos related to Westminster and the comments were not a complimentary. But this video is good, though, well-edited.


The fact that it's in Central London makes me...











If someone happens to know the facts about the Westminster University, please let me know. Thank you.

Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. coba tanya bu Sofie tuh wa, kalo nggak salah doi atau suaminya pernah sekolah di Inggris, mungkin bisa kasih2 info, heheheh :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gitu? wah gimana kontaknya ya? eh masih ngajar ga sih?

    btw, aku kangen kamuuuu... kapan jogging lg di sabuga? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. masih kok... atau lewat facebook aja, wa... oya, atau tanya2 aja di sini, sapa tau dapet http://ppiuk.org/, hehehhe...

    sekarang tiap sabtu atau minggu kok nyabuga :D
    aku jugak kangen kamuuuu!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaaaa thanks bgt infonyaaa *peluk*

    asiiiik..nisa tiap minggu dong ketemu :)) akiutan dong nyabugaa. minggu ini mau hari sabtu apa minggu?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah Hawa jogging di sabuga pas weekend? #gakpercaya


    Hahaha

    ReplyDelete