Thursday, March 8, 2012

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy

Yaaay! Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy is already released at 21! Asdfghjkl, I'm so gonna watch it! :D :D
It is still played at midnight, though, but I really really really hope that it will be played at normal time soon.
I was so excited when I saw the movie poster so I couldn't help myself to not took a photo :p


What concerns me is that it will stay at midnight show because there maybe very little people interested on this movie. It is, however, not a Hollywood movie which is usually less known. I hope 21 will play the trailer every time before whatever a movie starts.
It is an espionage movie, you know, like James Bond, but I think it's not a bang!bang! action movie. It is more likely a thriller. Watch the trailer, it gives some sort of chill feeling:


TTSS is nominated in the Academy Awards (Oscar) for Best Actor (Gary Oldman), Best Adapted Screenplay, and Best Original Score. It won the Best Adapted Screenplay and Outstanding British Film at British Academy Film Awards. In fact, TTSS is nominated and won in many movie awards.


Yes, there's Gary Oldman as a leading role. Sounds familiar? He's Sirius Black in Harry Potter. Also there's John Hurt, the wand maker, Mr. Ollivander. And Colin Firth, anyone remember him as a stuttering king in The King's Speech? Yeah, I just know him from that movie. Mark Strong, the villain in Guy Ritchie's Sherlock Holmes 1. And of course, there's Benedict Cumberbatch! (the main reason why I'm gonna watch it)


Let's hope it as good as spoken. I saw the script, yes there's an actual script, with an actual dialogue. Thank goodness.


Okay, Bye-bye!

Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. ujung-ujungya:

    "And of course, there's Benedict Cumberbatch! (the main reason why I'm gonna watch it)"

    baiklah. I see now

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaaha, have you seen the trailer? have you seen it? have you seen HIM? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. iya UUBC.. ujung-ujungnya Benedict Cumberbatch

    ReplyDelete
  4. btw.. trailer-nya baguuuuussss. Aku jadi pengen nonton juga :)
    Rasanya udah lama ga nonton film di bioskop

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaha UUBC, seems legit. you guys can use that abbreviation to point everything I post about him :))))

    yuk ayuk kita nonton!

    ReplyDelete