Saturday, January 28, 2012

Random Fandom

I miss Sherlock. I miss the sound of its opening song which then followed by seconds of excitements, breath-taking scenes. Now I (and all the Sherlockians) am waiting for 3rd series. We never know exactly when it'll aired. Who can predict what Moffat and Gatiss think, by the way? Give times to the geniuses to work.


In meantime, I can't stop surf the fandom. They are Tumblr-base and extremely hilarious. They actually make me become crazier over Sherlock cure me of the longing for Sherlock.


How to run a show like an asshole:
Most Show Creators: We'd just like to let all our fans know that we've been signed on for a second AND a third season! Woo-hoo! You guys are great, thanks for all the love and support!
Team Mofftiss: Yeah guys, we've got season two coming. No idea if a third season is in the cards though.
Team Mofftiss: Still no word on a third season. Martin Freeman is busy hobbiting around New Zealand and Benedict Cumberbatch is like a fuckin' superstar now. Idek, guys.
Team Mofftiss: Why does everybody assume there is going to be a third season? It's really not looking likely. I mean, practically everybody dies at the end of season two anyway.
-Reichenbach airs-
Team Mofftiss: LOL YOU FUCKS, WE'VE BEEN SIGNED ON FOR SEASON THREE SINCE THE BEGINNING.







Benedict's reading John Keats? Are you kidding me? OF COURSE IT IS A TURN ON. How on earth it is possible to be a turn off?? I had an eargasm when I listened to it with earphone. Man with poem/poetry always a turn on. And that answer is COMPLETELY TRUE.
Oh, bless the fandom. I love 'em. :)))))))

This is my daily digest:


What I posted are all courtesy of them. :)

Oh, and I'm starting to listen to Cabin Pressure. Crazy airplane crew is crazy. :))))

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment