Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sherlock Madness

I’m so obsessed with Sherlock.

Oh, if anybody have no idea what Sherlock is, here’s the Wikipedia link for general information. I just can tell you that is a sleuth-drama series produced by BBC. Yes, it is about Sherlock Holmes, the famous detective character created by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Just like the one you watch in cinema lately. Sherlock is a modern interpretation of the canon, old-fashioned Sherlock Holmes. It is AWESOME and BRILLIANT. I love every aspects, cast, crew, every details in it. Oh God.


I even join the fandom, which is ridiculously insane. Everyone’s analyzing a dialogue, scene, properties, anything. Gotta love Claire for her Tumblr account (Crumpets, I've been Cumberbatched), specially made for share her madness of Benedict Cumberbatch (oh, I envy her so much for she had many chances to meet and see Benedict). Sherlock makes me want to go to London even more!

Sadly, it is only 3 episodes every season. And there’s only 2 seasons (I think I have mentioned it earlier). I don’t know why Mark Gatiss and Steven Moffat (the writer and producer) torture me and all Sherlockians out there that mean. Season 1 is aired in BBC 1 in 2010. I found out Sherlock in August 2011, when I was watching TV, shifting channels and stop in AXN Beyond with no purpose, I see the scene which the first time Sherlock meets John (A Study in Pink). At first I was like, “oh, I never see it before, what’s this?”. And then Benedict Sherlock said with his British accent in deep sexy voice, introduced himself to John, “the name’s Sherlock Holmes and the address is 221 B Baker Street--*wink*--afternoon!” he dashed out with his long coat.

And then I was, MY GOD. MY DEAR GOD, WHAT KIND OF SORCERY IS THAT? 
I was drooling like an idiot, everytime I watch it in AXN. 
Then I’m officially crazy for it, especially for *cough* Benedict *cough*. The bad side is I was getting into Sherlock a lot while August-September is when I should be totally focus to do my thesis. Therefore, I couldn’t think why this bloody yeast didn’t grow or why this tauco is much saltier than the other. There’s a imaginary stage, in my mind, which play Sherlock’s scene over and over again. Damn you, Sherlock! :D

But I don’t regret anything. No. I don’t know whether it’s a blessing or a disaster to obsessed with Sherlock. I just thank God for it. That’s what human do, anyway, right? I thank my dad too to subscribe the Indovision channels so I can watch AXN Beyond. Thank you Gema and Yogas for “the access” to every episode of Sherlock. And thank you Benedict for being lovely, I mean, for playing Sherlock beautifully. :D


I love how Sherlock and my conversation class enrich me with new vocabularies. Wicked! ;)

So, here's a little Sherlock's delight for you:


Oh and tomorrow the final episode of season 2 (dammit!) will be aired in BBC 1. The Reichenbach Fall, actually I'm not ready for it in any form. *sobbing*

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Numpang share ya kak, artikel ini sangat menarik dan memberikan inspirasi yang baik untuk kita semua dan jangan lupa untuk mengunjungi situs kami ya

    CONTACT US:
    🔸️ BBM : E33F1E81
    🔸️ LINE : ROKET4D
    🔸️ WHATSAPP : +855964982538
    🔸️ IG : ROKET4D

    Taruhan Bola Online
    Sabung Ayam

    ReplyDelete