Saturday, January 21, 2012

Sherlockian All Over the World

I was lurking on fandom, again. And this is what I found:

I just had a moment of realisation while watching the Sherlock titles.
I love us.
I love everything about us. I love the basis of our show; I love where it takes us, I love the people behind it, I love the people in it, I love the visuals, I love the soundtrack, I love the heroes (though they refuse to be), I love the villains, I love their relationships, I love the authorities. I love the fandom, I love our jokes, our stories, our ideas, how much we study each episode as if our lives depended on the conclusion. I love the suspense, I love the complexity, I love the humour, I love the terror, I love the sensuality, I love the mystery. Everything.
Sherlock is not just some detective show. It’s the detective show. Our show.

THIS.

p.s: i think i should make Sherlock tag
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment